Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Won't be able to stand fake butt chicks, Stuck in Athens need something to try and do, free senior dating Lake Wylie, Moody, Rathdrum Idaho, Morovis PR
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Divorced, going bankrupt [1]
Author Topic: Divorced, going bankrupt

View Profile 
2011-01-02 22-57-12

Divorced, going bankrupt I'm divorced, 49 and lonely. How do you start dating?
Another sleepless night, meet married women

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-04 2-02-31-

.............. I'm a guy
Hey girlsI AM FOR REAL, horny women washing cocks Gwinn, Houghton IA, Cullom IL, De Witt NE - Lakeside, Pennville IN
adult personal ready amateur swingers, horny moms Knapp Wisconsin video chat.

View Profile 
2011-01-04 13-16-27

i'm a guy
Looking for just fundiscreet please, married woman seeking for sex on the side Nebo Center CA, East Orosi CA - Galena OH, Allegan
  • Women looking for casual sex St Brides Newfoundland
  • teicher

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 16-54-11

Don't be desparate Best to join group doing things you enjoy and allow things to develop
    need someone to releive my stress, womens looking sex Salisbury MO - Amesbury MA, El Campo TX

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 23-10-19

tried that but no luck
    sex and dating later in life, dating married women Sunset TX, Foxburg - St George
  • Live webcam swingers Polk PA
  • meckler

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-52-06-

Takes time How long have you been divorced?
    pinay looking for good friends, girls for sex Iron GA, Shihezi - Bouton, Camp Lake

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-13-14-

about 3 years been difficult
    asian married women massachusetts, pregnant women seeking for sex Suffield Depot CT, Glennallen AK - Harts WV, Seeley CA

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 12-25-45

Perhaps you haven't given yourself enough time
    Ulta around 12:00 yesterday, horny meet tonight Lisbon IL, Spanaway, Fruitvale, Fultonham - Hachioji

View Profile 
    2011-01-12 23-02-59

uh 3 years?
    looking to complete my life, webcam dating - Manter, West Carrollton City
  • Women seeking casual sex Broad Brook
  • s on

View Profile 
    2011-01-17 8-16-17-

If you haven't let go of the past If you still wear it on your forehead and sleeves, then no you haven't given it enough time.
    looking for sex and more, ladies wanting for man Hermon NY, Tony WI, Walled Lake, Sacramento - North Massapequa, Bonne Terre

View Profile 
    2011-01-17 11-31-46

you're gay. your wife never fucked you and you're giving advice here?
    Fitclub South, womens seeking man - Mianyang

View Profile 
    2011-01-19 6-32-36-

HOW LONG HAS IT been since you even had sex? WTF? You are the lost MF anyone should ask about relationships. Youre fucking gay.
    Married missing something at home? So am I, mature women ads Fairfield Bay AR, Midvale, Welsh, Vellore - Braswell, Algona

View Profile 
    2011-02-21 2-33-40-

Did you try to get her back? Just wondering what you did made her decide to leave you. It is so sad to see so many people hurt from divorcing.
    i saw you in your car, asian women seeking for sex Kaili -

View Profile 
    2011-04-10 17-17-22

I left her I left her, it was hard. She wanted a divorce, we went thru marriage counseling and she just wanted out. It was over money, About x years ago I was offered a job making about double my salary at the time and I didn't take the job, she never forgave me for it. Sucks.
    FREE: Orgasms as many as you want, adult single dating site Norwalk, Somerset PA - Green Harbor-Cedar Crest
  • Ladies wanting for sex North Lakeville MA
  • hoelzer

View Profile 
    2011-09-05 10-36-54

It is stupid to leave someone for that $reason.
    Marshfield CU, lebanon xxx Asher - Mescalero, Glen Daniel West Virginia
    Sugar babies, dating point, adults only Teniente Yanez.

View Profile 
    2012-01-24 10-36-01

OMFG you are so fucking funny. And orginal too. Why would your wife not want to be with you?
    eye-catching lady keen on my mister perfect, mature woman tonight Keystone Heights FL - Waterproof, Wendover, Oil Trough Arkansas, South Burlington Vermont
  • Bbw sexy Clark Mills
  • Sileas

View Profile 
    2012-11-17 0-41-08-

I mean your wife left you bcus of $$ was stupid.
    Virgin need from help, webcam turku - Berlin Heights, Post Falls Idaho, Bath Indiana, Fortine Montana
  • Dating relationships Austin Texas
  • mchone

View Profile 
    2013-10-25 21-19-06

Easy to say, hard to do...considerating your possible state of mind---beat down? Just remember dating takes self confidence in oneself, if you have forgotten this as a man. Women are usually not going to approach (hit on you) you unless you are a hunk, wealthy, powerful, or famous (even infamous may be a turn on). Even if you are given advice on how to start, it is no good without the confidence, as a man. A woman it is easier since they will get hit on. First off are you lonely for the opposite sex, and all that implies (consider renting?), or are you just plain lonely? Going bankrupt is not a turn-on to the opposite sex nor is it a help to your own self worth and that to your ego. We have been taught in our society that a person's self worth, especially a man, is tied to their prowess to earn or have money. If you subscribe to that belief then you need to first repair your financial statement (or reevalutate your belief system). You really would not have this question once you have redeemed your self worth in your mind. The reason is you have clearly done dating before, at least once that we know of, or you would not have been able to have gotten married (unless she did all the pursuing) in the first place. That said, sorry to hear about your situation. Sometimes you have to simply fake it until you make it in all that that implies in the mirade facades of one's life. Once a woman shows a little interest it will be a boost to your ego---that is just the way we have been hard wired. LOL!
    Ever have a relatively Lonely night were you want you could cuddle, american girl Malmstrom AFB, Livonia IN, Grand Acres TX, Jackson Louisiana - De Witt, Emery Utah
  • Free phone sex Eufaula
  • pinsky

View Profile 
    2014-07-10 12-50-37

Why would you want to date? Time to start having fun. Unless of course, by "date" you mean fuck. Your better off just paying for sex at this point in life. Dating is overrated!
    SUPER HOT YOUTHFUL BBW, definition and dating - Monticello NY, Crowville Louisiana

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!