Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Totally sane guy seeking .., Bad company, looking dor a date Mathiston

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: quotes and other tidbits... got any? [1]
Author Topic: Quotes and other tidbits... got any?
balthazar

View Profile 
2011-01-03 1-54-34-

quotes and other tidbits... got any? was just browsing around and thought i'd share... Albert Einstein The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift. Helen Hayes We rely upon the poets, the philosophers, and the playwrights to articulate what most of us can only feel, in joy or sorrow. They illuminate the thoughts for which we only grope; they give us the strength and balm we cannot find in ourselves. Whenever I feel my courage wavering I rush to them. They give me the wisdom of acceptance, the will and resilience to push on. The History of Medicine (unknown author) "Doctor, I have an earache." 2000 B.C. - "Here, eat this root." 1000 A.D. - "That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer." 1850 A.D. - "That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion." 1940 A. D. - "That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill." 1985 A. D. - "That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic." 2000 A. D. - "That antibiotic doesn't work anymore. Here, eat this root." Albert Einstein A human being is part of a whole, ed by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929 - 1968) Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it politic? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular---but must take it because it is right. has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws---an unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law.
I saw you pumping gas, dating classifieds ads

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

ignacio

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-04 3-36-21-

and a few more... Eileen Caddy Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your lives and into the lives of all those around you. Margaret Mead (***) Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has. Lily Tomlin If you can't be direct, why be? Elizabeth Kubler-Ross People are like stained-glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. Zelda Fitzgerald Why do we spend years using up our bodies to nurture our minds with experience and find our minds turning then to our exhausted bodies for solace?
Back on the market and as horny as ever, sexy ebony women -
youman

View Profile 
2011-01-04 9-38-04-

that's either funny or it's not Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song, A medley of extemporanea; And love is a thing that can never go wrong; And I am Marie of Romania. Dorothy Parker,
Black Man for LTR, someone to fuck Panama City, away MN, Crete, North Edwards CA - Weaubleau
sex in Los Mochis Mexico, Slave Lake sex.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!