Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Halley through livingstones, ´╗┐Er or him Hard, and Set for sum Participate in, fuck massage women Bellmont IL

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: brief spanking affair- what happened? [1]
Author Topic: Brief spanking affair- what happened?
pizza

View Profile 
2011-01-03 4-02-47-

brief spanking affair- what happened? i've been seing this girl for a couple of times. we did role plays where she was the bad little girl and i the daddy who had to spank her back into place. she enjoyed me spanking her butt with my bare hands and belt. but then sudely she stopped emailing back- out of the blue. was it something i said?
work out a load with me this morning?, lonely ladies Hennessey, Maxeys GA, Guilford Center CT, Newport WA

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

leah

View Profile 
2011-01-03 21-38-12

Not enough data to work with.
Video Chat?, local women for dating - Brownsboro Village, Nehalem OR
heying

View Profile 
2011-01-04 2-59-18-

may be she is just busy or wants to find out just how sprung you are.
Thank you kind sir! X-ray films disaster, dating girls for sex Northmoor MO, Brogden NC - Kinston, Flint
  • Sexy mature women Trout Valley IL
  • sittler

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 5-27-00-

thats what i thought initially but its been weeks now. i also didnt want to pester her with emails or just show up in front of her place- both of us are very discreet about this.
    Stone state park, maried woman seeking for sex Simmesport, Lenzburg IL, Cheboygan, Crescent Springs KY - West Cape May, Arcadia NE

Dany

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 10-00-10

her husband may have found out...
    Feed me your BALL JUICE, horny older women Millington MD, Rugby ND, McGrath MN, Whiteville TN - Fair Bluff NC

vanslooten

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 14-47-16

or she did the right thing and talked to him about her needs. Give it up dude. wanna tissue?
    dress me up :), lonely females looking Dixon CA, Syktivkar -
    Rina

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 17-31-12

Great pic, we kept a roll of charmin at the maintenance counter for the pilots when I was in the Navy.
    tuesdays in mtplr, discreet sex dating South Boston VA, Schererville -
    sex Olympia Washington, Essex Vermont sex fuck.
    Deedee

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-35-24-

What's that supposed to mean? :l
    sweet, cute cougar for cub, sex partners Portales NM, Skyline Ganipa NM, North Redwood, Cathedral City - Mindenmines MO, Tamarack
  • Married women looking single men Mimosa Park
  • edlyn

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 2-17-32-

it means I aint fly'n in shit he has worked on!!
    dating browse polish, discreet affairs and discreet relationships Peach Lake, Whittier AK -
    zuccaro

View Profile 
    2011-01-21 5-32-04-

*muffled shout* You're here, you're here, you're here. I feel less al How are you doing?
    need christmas eve release, pound my ass!, maried ladies looking for man -
  • Cock dating Farragut TN
  • debaun

View Profile 
    2011-01-29 14-15-20

Bad night. I have a good friend doing real bad. And I want "you know who" right now. But can't get a hold of him.
    Sexy discrete lover needed!, dating after divorce - Mariaville Lake NY, Lorne , South Wenatchee, Stony River
  • Wanting to have sex with someone Munford TN
  • geil

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-03-02 19-32-12

I tried yesterday. Same luck as you. :/ I'm sorry about how it is for you right now. I wish I could help. It's real nice to see you here, though.
    its new years eve!, discreet online sex La Presa TX, Siloam Springs AR - Laurel NY
    sex Olympia Washington, Essex Vermont sex fuck.
    cressler

View Profile 
    2011-07-04 8-43-11-

He can be elusive on a number of levels. But so worth the pursuit. him again. I know he wants to talk to you. Me, you, and him have ..... business ...I believe.
    Friends and what not., dating daughter Dupree - Pine Island MN
    weitzner

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-12-22 12-40-57

I will continue to make an effort. You and he are very special to me. I'm torn between whether it's too late in the evening tonight or I ought try now. Any thoughts? You and I ought talk someday, as well. If you'd like.
    Ready to social gathering now in OB, sexual ladies Cosby Tennessee, The Pas Manitoba, Glenvil, Telluride Colorado - Naper NE, New Market Indiana, Coudersport, Warriormine
  • Friends community Collins New York
  • vessey

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-04-21 23-51-36

We were talking when you ed. Or he would have. He knows I am having trouble right now. Good friend in a car wreck. Shit at home etc. Then his phone charge died. He says I will get to met him soon. I have been ing tonight. No luck. But its much earlier there then where I am. He worries me sometimes too. I get all maternal about what he is doing. Among other things.
    Muscle physique needs touch, new zealand dating Mobeetie - Norphlet Arkansas, Devault Pennsylvania, Antrim New Hampshire, Hardwick Georgia
    allbritten

View Profile 
    2012-08-16 10-22-17

Yeah, pretty much. Maternal, et cetera, I mean. I feel odd. I haven't any clue what to say. I offended him gravely, recently. You did not offend him. I didn't expect forgiveness and now I don't know what to do with it. I hate stuff. :l
    Roleplay The Cuckolds Partner, african moms sex Saint Helens Kentucky, Jasper Alberta, Winnemucca NV, Bullville - Jefferson Arkansas, Palisade MN, Cooter Missouri, Fort Stanton New Mexico
    hons

View Profile 
    2013-02-03 16-56-21

I know, I know. I have a funny feelin' that, with folks who aren't one's kin (with folk like you and I), maternal exists--but is like a harmony note to the D-tuned ET FUCKIN' CETERA that is there above all. :) God damn it, fine. I'll try, even if I'm getting glared at. :/
    31M TO GET MATURE, russian swinger dating - Birchwood, Clara City, Yutan, Rothbury
  • Best dating Grenoble
  • takashi

View Profile 
    2013-12-27 14-02-11

He is worth it. So am I. Lets all be friends ETC.
    6 morning load waiting so that you can explode, long haired girl dating Blue Mound Texas, University West - Milford Center OH, Hosmer
  • Chat online Olancha CA
  • Members in looking for a horny date

mccleese

View Profile 
    2015-02-12 15-41-14

Hell if I know. What'd you say?
    want to eat you now, big women Billingsley -
    Horney girl looking womens to fuck, Adult personals Sandoval.
    rempe

View Profile 
    2015-10-06 4-09-16-

backgrounder so we had it going on pretty nicely forweeks. after meeting once and establishing guidelines and safewords, etc. i would come over, bend her over and gave her the punishment she deserved. afterwards she would email me and tell me about how it felt for her. this worked great for the time being. after our first meeting, she wanted to see me againdays later. i told her to wait untiol she could sit again ;-). then, aboutweeks ago, she didnt reply to my email. i did send anothera week later, but to no avail...
    Fully Private Blind Guy Searching for Normal, adult find finder Felts Mills New York - Apple Grove, New Ross Indiana
  • Best free dating site Anderson Ohio

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!