Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: married latino in search of playmate, pay to work out your boobs, cam 4sex Toulouse

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: kinky phone play [1]
Author Topic: Kinky phone play
poremba

View Profile 
2011-02-06 10-23-08

kinky phone play suit and tie from NYC who enjoys to talk about kinky fantasises over the phone. you can make the
Provider, Protector and Passion!, adult social networking sites Alvarado

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

wierman

View Profile 
2011-03-17 22-04-01

sure, whats your number
Dawn from Wading River, free adult dating online service Perry OH, Lee - Reiles Acres
  • if you are worried about her parents you
  • tomek

View Profile 
    2011-05-07 16-56-19

we HAVE his number!
    MWM would like a dating relationship with mature woman, girls single Latah Washington - Bartonville Illinois, Willowick
    heslep

View Profile 
    2011-05-16 17-10-43

Dots' would be x. She gets ate more. ;P
    Sucking Cock tonite, real married women sex Graham NC, Cordova Maryland, Blandon Pennsylvania, White Sulphur Springs - Russel Springs Kentucky
    mulloy

View Profile 
    2011-06-26 1-28-50-

I thought it would be x because one x is never enough.
    Birthday fun and more, married and lonely dating Blue Hill Nebraska -
  • Relationship adult Bhilai nagar
  • foxx

View Profile 
    2011-10-14 1-09-48-

Ya know, InkedMagnolia gets paid good money for that. Why should you get it for free?
    Need a girl txt friend, sexy sites Clearwater Florida - Baxter Kentucky, Moab, Cosmopolis, Portland IN
  • Dating guide Faulkton
  • zecca

View Profile 
    2012-04-22 21-31-55

free is more genuine and authentic -- takes alot of work though
    Kmart Auburn, free online women chat Howe Oklahoma, Adams Wisconsin - Glasgow, Crofton Nebraska, Fabyan Connecticut, Riga
  • Chat with singles Talihina OK
  • allbritten

Sexy

View Profile 
    2013-01-30 7-03-59-

We tend to get a lot of pervs passing through here. That sort of post often comes off seeming like the poster thinks just because we are kinky, we are cheap and promiscuous. Most women here are not going to feel comfortable communicating like that with a total stranger. You might want to try hanging around and joining in conversations happening on the forum. Most of us feel more comfortable communicating that way.
    txt my family if ur engaged, girls sex Arlee MT, Matamoras PA, Wonalancet New Hampshire, Tierra Amarilla New Mexico - Berlin
  • Adult social networking sites Bishopville South Carolina
  • bundren

View Profile 
    2013-09-26 22-53-35

thanks for the tip ; i am new here and do not want to offend or break the rules. just something kinky that i enjoy.
    single gents in pomona nyc, 100 free swinger dating - Gwynn Oak, Erie
    fabbri

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-06-10 22-47-06

Who knows. It may be if you hang around awhile and develop friendships maybe somewill feel comfortable with doing that. Phone and face to face meetings have happened here. It's just a little creepy from someone you don't know. Welcome, what other kinks do you like?
    SINGLE and VETERAN, white dating sites Dunnell - Galena
    Sweet woman ready how to fuck, Naughty single women wants sex cam.
    Torcac

View Profile 
    2015-06-21 1-07-29-

i do enjoy having a lady go over my knee while she wears nothing but pantyhose... use baby oil to lube up her bottom and then apply my firm hand to her cheeks
    Buying a guitar girl, wifes looking - Bettendorf, Browns Summit, Gulfport Mississippi, Midway Alabama
  • Senior sex Liberty IN
  • kempton

User

View Profile 
    2015-12-01 0-13-18-

Now that's the sort of thing this forum gets into. I know lots of spankers and spankees (me) on the fo. I know of a few with pantyhose fetish as well. You should fit in nicely. :-)
    Pussy pix please, hot sex chat Mines West Virginia - Newell IA, Graniteville Massachusetts, Hobbs Indiana, Countryside Kansas
  • blonde wanting men looking for women

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!