Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: large breasted seeks big booty�, bottom needs a good pounding, adult nsa dating Monett, Millerville, Moodus CT, Tuckahoe VA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Many people need support & info from us [1]
Author Topic: Many people need support & info from us
tammany

View Profile 
2011-01-03 2-43-33-

Many people need support & info from us it is too bad there are a few people out there making rude comments. I was married 20 years, my divorce took 2 years and lots of $$$. I am happy to share what I went through to help others.
pregnant woman cyber sex, single mature sexual women Rayville LA, Braggs, Winston, Towanda KS

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

brys

View Profile 
2011-01-03 18-09-06

I'll see your debacle and raise you a false Protection Order.
online sexcy grils grils, local hot dates Altura MN, Christopher IL, Rocky Point, Central TN - Fredericktown, Clifton
  • Women looking for couple for sex El Reno
  • matsko

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 21-23-11

no false protection order but I got a missing dad...
    Looking for sports buddy and to make friends, ladies wanting for sex Geraldine AL, Rich Hill, Wanaque NJ, Morris OK -
    richardt

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-39-07-

what an ass, the counselors we see for our daughter keep stating they are surprised to see me go to the sessions. I think it's sad that Dads are seen like this. Your Dad is a reason why.
    Seeking a woman between 38-65, woman married looking for sex Malcolm NE - Muir Beach CA, Fultonham
    seither

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-20-21-

Yep, he's an ass all right my son loves him to death, I still don't talk bad about him. My daughter asks about him. I have to tell her he can always be in her heart. It's sad.
    Pig bottom wanted now, single women wanting for sex Homosassa Springs, Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Pilot Mound Manitoba, Hagerman - Harris IA
    horney singles searching dating africa, attached woman seeking male in michigan.
    haskin

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 8-45-31-

It's part of the process sfs Better they be rude here and get it out of their system than to act it out in real life. No? It's just part of the discussion. Skip over ones that offend you and read the ones that don't. Alright? And beings I don't want to appear rude I will just say.........................................................................wait for it.................... Welcome to the difo
    you like?, black woman seeking for sex Murtaugh, Beverly WV -
  • Wanting to fuck Bentley IL
  • Chiarra

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-11 7-48-48-

need advice? my brother's wife just left him after 20 yrs. took the , 17 and 13, and everything in the house and even had the power turned off. turned the against him for no reason. could not get a good reason out of her for leaving. all the signs pointed to her having an affair, but we don't really see how, because now, she appears to be somewhat on the mental side. prior to her leaving, she hoarded her paychecks and did not share in the household finances. it's been very tragic to the entire family for the past 6 months. now she's finding that she needs him, to get the to school, and when they come home from school due to her odd working hours. she won't communicate at all with him to tell him where she's working that day (she does sales and works different places)or even what time she leaves or comes home. he drives back and forth from her new place to his place now, not far tho. don't know where this is going to go. she seems a bit confused as to what she wants. her mother is no support to her, only a sounding board and an instigator, i suppose. she did have a stove/range returned a few days later after having it taken out, and i told him he has to get her to send the fridge back too, since her apartment already has both and she does not need them. AGH~~~~ such a mess, and it could have all been avoided if the of them would have just communicated. simple as that i do believe. just don't know where to turn and seek guidance. thanks for listening!!!
    cocksucker iso thursday fun, black female seeking for men Sulphur Springs AR, Benin city, Sugar CO, Chesapeake MD -
  • Women seeking for a date Goodings Grove
  • lino

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 1-06-38-

what should i do i have been going through a divorce for a little over years now and she is making me insane. she didnt even leave me i found out on jan 1st 2007 that she was having an affair. i was working that night (new years) and when i ed her in the morning her lover answered the phone, good start to a new year. i had been with her for ten years and married for five. later i found out that she had an affair with of the best men at my wedding before and after the date. i was in the military at the time and was gone alot apperantly she got cold at night and then blamed me when i found out about it. when i found out i took the and left then she sells everything (house, car, appliances, my freekin tools) and moves down south with her boyfriend that i paid for here to meet in hawaii. since then she has gotten into my bank accounts and drained the money (i keep swiching them hopeing she wont but she does) she ed my work and got me fired now im unemployed and unemployment denied me (can you believe that i worked for a city and i was denied) and now her and her boyfriend are trying to take me to court and take my away. she never paid support but i didnt want her to all i wanted her to do is be a part of the life. i would even take them out of school to see her when she came up to visit. when i took them down south to visit her i would drop them off and id go fishin so she didnt have to see me. what the hell did i do so wrong i treated her like a queen and she killed me. ive been blown up, shot, stabbed, beaten and left for dead, but she caused me more pain than anything else. when does the pain stop
    CLASSY GENT TO HOST, local singles dating -
  • Adult girl for sex Hendron KY

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!